After installing and activating the Adelle theme, you’ll see a notice at the top of the page letting you know of the recommended plugins.
To start installing those plugins, either click on Begin installing plugins in the notice, or go to Appearance > Install Plugins.
- Select the plugins you want to install
- In Bulk Actions, click Install
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Return to the Required Plugins Installer
- Select the same plugins again
- In Bulk Actions, click Activate
If you get a warning as you’re installing the plugin saying “Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /xxx/wp-admin/includes/class-bulk-upgrader-skin.php on line 154“, ignore it. I’m working on fixing it, but it’s a bug that came with WordPress 4.8. It doesn’t affect the installation, so you can just keep doing whatever you were doing 😉
Note: None of these plugins are essential to make the website work. They’re the ones that will make your website look like the demo, but if you don’t want to install them, you don’t have to. They are only recommended plugins, not essential plugins.