- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes.
- At the top of the page, click on Add New.
- At the top of the page, click on Upload Theme. (You won’t be able to find the Hazel theme in the WordPress directory. Since it’s a paid theme, you have to upload it yourself)
- Click on Choose File and find the file named hazel.1.0.0.zip
- Open that file and click on Install now.
- Click on Activate. (You want to make sure you activate that theme!)
Congrats, Hazel is installed! Now it’s time to set it up properly so it functions right and looks the way you want it to!