Let’s dive a little deeper into single blog posts.
We highly recommend the paid version since it offers more customization options (you’ll be able to make it look like the demo!), more social media channels, and the option to select a specific Pinterest image for a blog post. For only $29 per year, it’s well worth it in our opinion.
How to Set Up the Author Box
All your posts will show the author box at the end of it, which is a good place to add a bit more about you and add some extra links if you wish.
- In the Admin Dashboard, go to Users > All Users.
- Select your profile (or whichever you want to set up) and click Edit.
- Under Display name publicly as, select how you want your name to display.
- Find the box labeled Biographical Info and add your bio!
- To change your image, you’ll have to do that via Gravatar.