Because Juniper comes with new image sizes that your old theme doesn’t have, it’s always a good idea to regenerate your WordPress thumbnails (unless you want blurry images, that is!)
No need to do this step if your website is new and doesn’t have any content! All the images you upload after installing Juniper will generate all the right sizes.
- In the Admin dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New
- Search for the plugin called Regenerate Thumbnails
- Click on Install Now and Activate
- Go to Tools > Regen. Thumbnails
- Click on the Regenerate All Thumbnails button
- Let WordPress do its thing! (and don’t close the window 😉 )
- When you see that it’s done, go check your website and admire those crystal clear images!