If you want to get the same look at the Juniper demo but didn’t import the demo content, here is what you can do to achieve it!
- In the Admin Dashboard, go to Appearance > Customize.
- In Blog Feed Settings > Carousel, make sure the Blog Post Carousel is set to On.
- Make sure the Carousel Layout is set to the second one, with the square images.
- In Blog Feed Settings > Feed Layout, make sure the Blog Feed Layout is set to the second one (list layout).
- In Theme Settings > Content Archives, make sure Featured Image Size is set to carousel-vertical.
- In Widgets > Top of Blog Feed, click on Add a Widget and select Genesis eNews Extended (you can set it up properly by following this tutorial).