Because Lexi comes with new image sizes that your old theme doesn’t have, it’s always a good idea to regenerate your WordPress thumbnails (unless you want blurry images, that is!)
No need to do this step if your website is new and doesn’t have any content! After installing Lexi, all the images you upload will generate the correct sizes.
- In the Admin dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New
- Search for the plugin called Regenerate Thumbnails
- Click on Install Now and Activate
- Go to Tools > Regen. Thumbnails
- Click on the Regenerate All Thumbnails button
- Let WordPress do its thing!
- When you see that it’s done, go check your website and admire those crystal-clear images!