Let’s dive a little deeper into single blog posts.
How to Set Up the Sharing Buttons
Here are the settings for that plugin:
- Under Icon Size, select either Small Bar or Medium Bar.
- Under Icon Appearance, changing it to Filled or Outline won’t matter. We’ve altered the look of the icon and they aren’t using that setting.
- Under Icon Display Position, select your preferred position. The demo uses Before and After the Content.
- Check the Hide Count box.
- Under Enable On, check Posts.
- At the bottom of the page, check which buttons you’d like to enable and add the necessary information you have.
How to Set Up the Author Box
All your posts can show the author box at the end of it, which is a good place to add a bit more about you and add some extra links if you wish.
- In the Admin Dashboard, go to Users > All Users.
- Select your profile (or whichever you want to set up) and click Edit.
- Under Display name publicly as, select how you want your name to display.
- Find the box labeled Biographical Info and add your bio!
- To change your image, you’ll have to do that via Gravatar.
To display the author box, scroll to the Author Archive Settings and check the box with this label: Enable Author Box on this User’s Posts? That will enable the author box for that user. Repeat the same steps for all authors!