If you're looking for a minimalist theme, Cleo is the perfect fit for you! It was built in black and white, but you can customize the color to your liking.
We definitely recommend using deep colors with that theme, it will just look a lot better. You can play with lighter shades, but it just won't have the same coolness to it!
Wondering what you’ll get after you buy this theme? Here’s the list of what to expect, including both the Adelle theme and the Genesis Framework!
- Cleo theme
- Genesis Framework ($60 value)
- Lifetime updates of the Cleo theme.
- Lifetime theme support
- Access to all our themes documentation and helpful guides.
Note that even though we give you the Genesis Framework, you won’t have access to their documentation. If you wish to have access to the Genesis documentation, you can buy your own license on the StudioPress website.
Code + Coconut themes can only be installed on self-hosted WordPress websites.
To make sure the installation process goes smoothly, it is recommended to have all these things lined up first, before buying the theme.
- Buy a domain name. If you haven’t done this already, we recommend buying from Namecheap as they offer a really great service!
- Buy hosting. To be able to have a self-hosted WordPress site, you need to buy hosting. We highly recommend SiteGround if you haven’t bought it already.
- Install WordPress. Once you’ve bought your domain name and host, it’s time to install WordPress on your server. Most hosts will give you a one-click install option that’s super easy to do! You’ll know it worked when you have a fully functioning website that you can log into.