Soft and delicate, Daisy is the perfect theme for your lifestyle blog! With subtle touches of color and a minimalist design, you will be able to make it fit your blog like a glove.
Not sure the colors are the right fit though? No worries! You’ll be able to edit those right in the theme customizer, without touching a single line of code.
Wondering what you’ll get after you buy this theme? Here’s the list of what to expect, including both the Daisy theme and the Genesis Framework!
- Daisy theme
- Genesis Framework ($60 value)
- Lifetime updates of the Daisy theme.
- Lifetime theme support
- Access to all our themes documentation and helpful guides.
Note that even though we give you the Genesis Framework, you won’t have access to their documentation. If you wish to have access to the Genesis documentation, you can buy your own license on the StudioPress website.
Code + Coconut themes can only be installed on self-hosted WordPress websites.
To make sure the installation process goes smoothly, it is recommended to have all these things lined up first, before buying the theme.
- Buy a domain name. If you haven’t done this already, we recommend buying from Namecheap as they offer a really great service!
- Buy hosting. To be able to have a self-hosted WordPress site, you need to buy hosting. We highly recommend SiteGround if you haven’t bought it already.
- Install WordPress. Once you’ve bought your domain name and host, it’s time to install WordPress on your server. Most hosts will give you a one-click install option that’s super easy to do! You’ll know it worked when you have a fully functioning website that you can log into.